I went to the gym 4 times this week, which is more than I went in the previous 3 months, so now I consider myself an expert on gym motivation. This week I have 5 tips to make going to the gym a little easier. Seriously, these are gems!
1. Wear a bikini to the beach when you are not bikini ready. The horror you feel will be all the motivation you need to make it to the gym. Okay, so I didn’t have the lady-balls to actually go to the beach in a bikini. I looked in the mirror, cried a little and changed into a tankini and shorts.
2. Schedule your workouts during your favorite TV shows. I always stay on the elliptical a little bit longer when I those Real Housewives are in a cat fight.
|Sorry so blurry, but its hard to run and photograph.|
3. Keep a mental note of how many calories you burned at the gym. It makes us a lot easier to put that chocolate cream pie back on the shelf when you see its 410 calories a slice.
4. Do yourself a favor and go to GNC and get the Be Hot Turbopaks. They are awesome! Seriously my workouts go to another level when I use them. I am all about putting in the time to get the body I want, but I also believe in working smarter rather than harder.
5. Reward your hard work. Set a goal and when you reach it, go get yourself a cute new Lulu Lemon top or a massage.
|I’ve got my eye on this!|
Plus we’re giving away $25 to Lulu below. Don’t forget to link up!