Who doesn’t like an award huh? First let me thank Jeni at Two Shades Of Lovely for nominating me! She has a fabulous blog and an adorable shop! Check her out!
What is this Liebster Award?
“The Liebster award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.”- Adrian (Adrian Loves Owls)
– Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
– Answer the questions that the tagger set for you PLUS create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
– Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
– Go to their page and tell them.
*No tag backs!*
11 Things About Me
1. I am an only child, but I have 4 half siblings ages 3-13.
2. I am allergic to peanuts and bee stings. I carry and Epi-pen
3. I was once in a Christian rock music video. No you haven’t seen it and I won’t tell you where to find it.
4. I was a rock climbing instructor during college.
5. I spent a summer living and working in London as an intern for a fashion PR company.
6. I currently work for a nonprofit health organization.
7. I hung a chandelier in my office to make it feel more like home.
8. I drive a brigth blue ford focus hatchback named Fiona.
9. I love hosting parties and wrapping gifts.
10. If get-away driving didn’t involve leaving the scene of a crime, I would totally do it. I always envied Fast and the Furious.
11. I hate making decisions about what to eat. It’s a lot of pressure.
Questions From Jeni
1. If you could vacation anywhere, where would be it?
1. If you could vacation anywhere, where would be it?
I am dying to go to Greece. I go to my favorite Greek restaurant almost every week for lunch just to look at the pictures- well, that and the food is faboo!
2. What is one of your family traditions?
My family doesn’t have many traditions. When I was little we would line the street with luminaries to make a runway for Santa. I always liked that.
3. What was the best concert you’ve ever been to?
I’m almost embarrassed to say this, but when I was in London, my friend got free tickets to the Justin Timberlake concert. I was excited, but I am no super-fan. The show was AMAZEING!!! He sang, he dance, he played the guitar, the drums and the piano. I was so impressed!
4. What skill do you wish to learn?
I would like to learn how to do website coding. I just don’t get it, and if I knew what I was doing, it would make my life easier!
5. What is (or who) can always cheer you up?
The boyfriend can cheer me up, but so can a good rom-com or a chocolate dipped cone from Dairy Queen!
6. How did you meet your best friend?
We met in dance class in 7th grade but didn’t become best friends until about a year later when we started went to the same high school. BFFs for life!
7. When did you start your blog, and why?
I actually started blogging a couple years ago, but I couldn’t commit. This blog started back in November as a way to keep myself inspired and get out my need to write and share.
8. What is one goal that you want to achieve by the end of 2012?
Oh man, just one goal?! I want to have aced my first semester back in school. I graduated with a dual bachelors degree back in 2007, but I am headed back this fall for some prerequisites to go in a completely new direction for my masters degree.
9. If you could go back and tell the high school you one thing, what would it be?
I was pretty shy until I broke out of my shell in college. I would say, “Hey, who cares if they judge you! Be yourself and get to know people!”
10. Backstreet Boys or Nsync?
If I have to chose, Nsync. I was not a big boy band girl. Can I choose Pink?
11. What are you most proud of?
I would have to say, that I am most proud of who I am today, the things I have overcome and the person it has made me.
Questions for my nominees
1. Tell me about your favorite place?
2. Who inspires you most?
3. If you could be any celebrities significant other, who would it be?
4. What does your perfect day include?
5. What is something you have always wanted to see?
6. What is your dream job?
7. Flip flops or high heels?
8. Where do you go for your favorite pizza?
9. What superpower would you want if you could choose?
10. What TV show do you just have to watch every week?
11. What is the most bizarre food you have ever eaten?
And finally, here are my nominees!
1. Courtney at Courtney Cakes
2. Becca at Love Always
3. Laura at Under the Suburban Sun
4. Samantha at Dysfunctional Ever After
5. Danielle at The Life Of An “Ordinary” Housewife
6. Jessie at Coming From A Place Of Yes And Everything In Between
7. Danielle at Secrets Of A Sweet Southern Girl
8. Valeri at SubURBAN Living
9. KB at Kiss, Laugh and Dream
10. Jenn at Party Of One
11. Anne at Hell on Heels
If you aren’t already reading these blogs, check them out! They are all fantastic!
11 thoughts on “Spreading More Love”
I won two awards in one day!!!
I am one lucky girl!!!
wow!!! thank you so much!!! what an honor!
Thanks so much girl! I saw your comment on my blog and I wanted to respond, but you've disabled replying through email! Remedy that here: http://www.shineonblog.com/2012/05/no-reply-e-mails-captcha.html
Aww thank you so much!! Feel so honored! I'll be posting about this on Wednesday!
A runway for Santa – I LOVE IT!
Congratulations! I also have to carry Epi-pens, such a pain right?!
Thanks lady!! You are too sweet. 🙂
Oh how fun! I always love these “get to know more about the blogger” types of posts 🙂 And can I just say that I love that you named your car? Mine's name is Moonlight (she's silver). So nice to “meet” you! Happy weekend!
Love your blog! Thanks for linking up with blogworking wednesdays even though I'm a little late in commenting on your blog!
When I was 13 or so, my dad found a website coding site for me to learn to make websites. I still use it to this day, even though it's definitely for kids.
Hope that helps! Thanks again!
Thanks so much for nominating me, friend! So, so sweet 🙂 Loving your blog!
I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.
I don't know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already 😉 Cheers!
Also visit my site weight loss diet